France: 100 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In
This guide’:s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure in France, this book will give you:
- Addresses for hidden-away restaurants and bakeries with the best French fare
- Lists of must-try dishes and wines (and where to find them)
- Day trip suggestions for the most charming countryside towns, the most historically significant castles, and the most interesting walking paths in France
- Tips for how to make friends and fit in with the local culture
- Directions to find Wi-Fi and good cafes all over the country
- And so much more
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|